What you need to know to enter your project:
- All online entries must be submitted before 31 January 2022.
- By 18 February 2022 the six members of the Jury will evaluate the projects uploaded to the online gallery though a secret ballot. Only projects that receive at least 2 votes out of six will proceed to the next stage.
- By the beginning of March 2022 each participant will receive an email to confirm whether or not the submitted project has been approved.
- By 30 March 2022 participants whose projects have been approved will have to complete their registration by sending the following to Fedrigoni SpA – Marketing – Via Enrico Fermi, 13 – 37135 Verona / Italy:
- the form with personal / company data of all the people involved in the project (e.g. end client, publisher, creative designer, printer);
- at least 2 physical samples of the product (no slides, no rendering, no printed photos) – products will not be returned. The only exception to this is the Large Format & Visual Communication category for which only a minimum of four professional photos of the project produced are required (no slides, no rendering).
- brief explanatory notes of the project;
- By 31 July 2022 results will be sent to the interested parties at the email addresses provided during registration.
- By 31 September 2022 the list of finalists with images of the selected works will be published on the official website.
- The day after the prize-giving in November 2022, ranking of the winners will be made available on the official website.
The evaluation stages
Evaluation is divided into two stages:
- Stage 1: the six members of the Jury will evaluate the projects uploaded to the online gallery through a secret ballot. Only projects that receive at least two votes out of six will continue to the next stage.
- Stage 2: the selected projects will be examined by the Jury at an in-person meeting in order to announce the three best projects from each category, complete with their final verdict.
In order to make it easier to highlight the characteristics of your project, you can use the Jury’s evaluation criteria to help you.
Originality, reproducibility and credibility are evaluated. Design is evaluated as a global approach according to the following criteria: aesthetics, user-friendly functionality, interaction between product and user.
- Technical execution
The quality and method of production are evaluated.
Whether and how a problem or need has been solved is examined. The project may be innovative in how it has been made or in its application.
- Sustainability (optional)
Where possible, all phases of the project’s life cycle are examined: concept/pre-production, production, distribution, use, reuse. The quality of communication with the consumer regarding the sustainability of the project is also considered, as well as information on the material used.