Categories and Prizes
All entries must fall into one of the following categories:
- Publishing: books, volumes, magazines, art editions;
- Corporate Communication: brochures, product and service catalogues, financial statements, coordinated graphics, mailing, greetings and invitations, calendars, notebooks, planners, gift items and stationery;
- Labels: labels for wine, spirits, gourmet foods (applied to containers) using the special Fedrigoni Self-Adhesives Manter range;
- Packaging: boxes, cartons, shopping bags, counter displays, lined containers
- Large Format Communication: projects dedicated to the world of advertising, corporate branding, retail, architecture and design. From the customisation of means of transport and buildings; for internal and external signage; for exhibitions and events.
The Jury will vote for the 3 best projects in each category.
The projects selected will also have access to the 2 special cross-category awards:
Requirements for approval of project registration:
- Fedrigoni Top Award invites all designers, printers, publishers and end users to submit their projects, regardless of the printing technique used.
- All entries must have been designed using Fedrigoni and Fabriano special papers, or Fedrigoni Self-Adhesives Manter and Ritrama labels and materials.
- Projects must be carried out between July 2020 – January 2022.
- A title, a description of the project, some technical production data and relevant images (from a minimum of one to a maximum of four photos) must be included. The photographs will then be published in special sections of the www.fedrigonitopaward.com website and will be visible to the public.
- It is mandatory to have consent of all interested parties in the use of images and information provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Fedrigoni reserves the right to reject any entry at its own discretion. Entries that are morally or ethically questionable, and/or offensive — whether intentionally or not — will be disqualified at the discretion of the award team
The announcement of the winners and the prize-giving will take place during the inauguration of the exhibition in Paris in autumn 2022. Fedrigoni Group will cover travel, board and lodging expenses for the following people who will be invited to collect awards as Fedrigoni Group guests:
- one representative for the client company;
- one representative for the creative agency;
- one representative for the printing or converting company.
Acceptance of Top Award General Regulations:
On sending the documentation required to enter the Fedrigoni Top Award, participants:
- unconditionally accept and adhere to all terms and conditions laid out in these Regulations;
- declare under their own responsibility that they have exclusive rights to the projects in question. They also undertake to waive Fedrigoni Group in the event of any disputes, claims or judgements relating to projects;
- authorise Fedrigoni Group to use and disclose company data and project documentation for the purposes of total or partial publication, in printed or digital formats, for any purpose whatsoever, even outside the scope of these Regulations, as well as for promotional and advertising purposes, provided that authors are mentioned.
PLEASE NOTE: No compensation is envisaged for this authorisation and participants will have no claims, including copyright, for the use Fedrigoni Group may make of the aforementioned documentation. Fedrigoni Group may not be held liable in any way for the use third parties make of photographs downloaded from the site;
- accept that submitted material will not be returned;
- will not hold Fedrigoni Group liable for any technical problems regarding linking and / or uploading of documents to the www.fedrigonitopaward.com web site;
- will not hold Fedrigoni Group liable for cancellation, postponement or modification of the Fedrigoni Top Award;
- will not hold Fedrigoni Group liable for any theft, loss, delay or damage to works during transport;
- are aware that Fedrigoni Group reserves every right to implement any variation that might be required for the best execution of the Fedrigoni Top Award, as well as any request for integration of materials received;
- are aware that processing of personal data provided will be based on legal requirements, ensuring full protection of the rights of participants and for the purposes of these Regulations. Participants will be able at any time to exercise their rights, as per EU Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 2016/679/EU (GDPR), and as per Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (access, correction, cancellation, opposition to processing of personal data), by sending a written request to Fedrigoni S.p.A. registered offices in Via Enrico Fermi, 13/f – 37135 Verona/Italy;
- agree that any dispute arising in relation to the Top Award should be subject to preliminary conciliation through the Verona Chamber of Commerce. Such conciliation will take place in Verona. If such conciliation fails, the dispute will be referred to the courts having jurisdiction.